About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, January 2, 2009

So sad to see you go...


My Christmas decorations that is....

Last night I started taking down all the decorations. Here are a few of my favorite things from his holiday season.

I love these mercury glass ornaments that I found at TJ Maxx.


I was so excited to find these at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 off.




I also filled at footed vase with Martha Stewart glitter ornaments. I really liked this, but I feel it needed to sit higher.



Finally, I have a new love of tree toppers. I bought a new one (big blue) at TJ Maxx when visiting Mr. Jetplane it was 70% off. Is it weird to want to keep them up all year? Maybe at least until Spring?



I also made low fat Beef Stroganoff last night. It was pretty good, no butter, reduced fat sour cream... I'll post a recipe later today.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

at least you put up a tree...

AmberW said...

I am sad the Christmas season is coming to an end... boooooo on that!
I have to get moving on taking my stuff down, I think I will procrastinate just a littttle bit longer!
Your decorations were beautiful :)

Lis said...

Oh I hate taking down my decorations too. I always feel like my house looks so plain and boring after the holidays!!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I think you can leave up those trees -- they are SO pretty! The only reason I enjoyed taking down my decorations is because I bought so many fun after christmas sale decorations that I'm excited to put up next year. Happy New Year!

*Kimmie* said...

So sad! I'll keep mine up for just one more week. Partially due to pure laziness, but also so I can have just a little longer with all of the holiday cheer! The stroganoff looks wonderful!

Sara said...

I love your decorations! I hate putting them up too. You must be southern eating beef strognauf and all

Reading Material

Past Travels