About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Pug Friday is Back

Sorry I missed last week, but its Friday again (thank God) and therefore we need some puggie love.

I don't know about anyone else, but this week has been long and next week proves to be really, really crazy.

Milo is very happy that the weekend is almost upon us. Eventhough this lil face doesn't look too happy here. Happy Friday!
xoxo

6 comments:

Muffy said...

He is SOOOO cute!!!!

Kate said...

His face is so freakin' adorable!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Thanks for puggie Friday, I love it. He's adorable.

Dugout Daisy said...

Have a great weekend!!! Give Milo a kiss for me, he's way too cute!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

How freaking cute!

jlc said...

Hahah! I love Puggie love. What a cute idea for Fridays!! :)

Reading Material

Past Travels