Fellow Travelers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Just one of them days...

I have nothing really monumental to say this morning. Just a couple of random bamblings to get off my chest.


1. I kinda feel like a loser. My 2 best friends from high school are both doctors, one is a practicing dentist and the other is getting her Ph.D. from an ivy league school. I have a B.S. in business.


2. Wow, I got alot of facebook love last night and this morning. Several people tracked me down on Facebook, that's kinda scary. Yes, I will be your friends on facebook, but please don't post anything on there about my blog. This is on DL. I don't want to be on blast on facebook, I would never hear the end of it.


3. I loved the concert yesterday on HBO for Obama.


4. Big Love is back on and I'm really excited.


5. I still have not bought anything but groceries, yeah me. Well, I did buy a $5 bouquet of tulips at Super Walmart.


6. Mr. Jetplane is off work today and I'm not, ugh.


Happy Monday to all.

Here's a lil Monday morning funny. Picture below is from Michelle at Oeil Photography. And congrats are in order for Michelle, she's pregnant!!
Please check her out. She's currently in Jacksonville and a mil wife.

6 comments:

Mrs. Newlywed said...

Oh I hope your day gets better!

I just hate days like this. I love Big Love as well. I am pretty excited it has returned!

Mrs. Potts said...

I love, love tulips! They are my absolute favorite flowers!

Chic Runner said...

I am having one of those days too. :/ PS. My blog is on the DL too. I would be pissed if it got out on FB. Grrrrr

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the picture!

. Becca . said...

Haha! That's a great pic! Stay classy! I'm off to check out her site!

Yay for facebook!

:)

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

I don't like when my blog get talked about either. A few girls at work know about it and thats fine...except when they pull it up and its on the computer history. I don't like that part.

Big Love was great last night...I'm interested to see what happens with Anna.

Reading Material

Past Travels