Fellow Travelers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Very Productive Lunch Hour...

1. Ate a delicious steak taco
2. Finished my 2nd Sookie Stackhouse book
3. Bought a cute Lilly dress for $50 at Dillards

Update - Here's the dress, I almost bought the tan one too because they were both in my size. They had a 70% off then an additional 30%. Holla!!! BTW- Dillards is a department store, not all Dillards carry Lilly.


I tried to make it until February but couldn't.... And to make it all the worse...

I have a trip planned to the outlet mall this weekend...

****DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY ========>

7 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Very productive indeed! Was that all in ONE hour? I can hardly get that many things done in a day.

Muffy said...

$50?!?!!? OH MY GOODNESS! I hate you a little bit right now....


;)

Lis said...

$50?? Wow sounds like an amazing lunch hour!! Good for you! ;)

jlc said...

Lilly for 50?? What is this dillard's place you speak of?

writing4612 said...

Where is your giveaway posted? I couldn't find it yesterday either.

Martha in California said...

the dress is adorable. excellent find.

Sara said...

So I finished the first in the true blood series. Loved it. Absolutely could not put it down. 1000 X better than twilight! I used the first book as a guage of whether I should buy the series. I bought the same collection as you from amazon for like $30. Way cheaper than in stores. How is the second one?

Reading Material

Past Travels