About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Very Productive Lunch Hour...

1. Ate a delicious steak taco
2. Finished my 2nd Sookie Stackhouse book
3. Bought a cute Lilly dress for $50 at Dillards

Update - Here's the dress, I almost bought the tan one too because they were both in my size. They had a 70% off then an additional 30%. Holla!!! BTW- Dillards is a department store, not all Dillards carry Lilly.


I tried to make it until February but couldn't.... And to make it all the worse...

I have a trip planned to the outlet mall this weekend...

****DON'T FORGET TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY ========>

7 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Very productive indeed! Was that all in ONE hour? I can hardly get that many things done in a day.

Muffy said...

$50?!?!!? OH MY GOODNESS! I hate you a little bit right now....


;)

Lis said...

$50?? Wow sounds like an amazing lunch hour!! Good for you! ;)

jlc said...

Lilly for 50?? What is this dillard's place you speak of?

Madison Sanders said...

Where is your giveaway posted? I couldn't find it yesterday either.

caknitter said...

the dress is adorable. excellent find.

Sara said...

So I finished the first in the true blood series. Loved it. Absolutely could not put it down. 1000 X better than twilight! I used the first book as a guage of whether I should buy the series. I bought the same collection as you from amazon for like $30. Way cheaper than in stores. How is the second one?

Reading Material

Past Travels