Fellow Travelers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

You're Golden...

Milo and I are chilling on the couch and watching the Globes. I love award shows unfortunately Milo isn't that in to it, he's snoring some logs right now. Here are some of my thoughts thus far.

1. I want to look like Eva Mendes
2. Kate Winslet is amazingly beautiful.
3. J. Lo looks like she's trying a little too hard
4. I guess I need to see Slumdog Millionaire
5. John Adams was great, I need to watch it again. I don't think I saw all the episodes.
6. Yeah Sookie Stackhouse won....
7. Drew Barrymore is looking hot and I'm really excited about Grey Gardens.

9 comments:

LC said...

I just found your blog and I wanted to say that I totally agree with your Golden Globe comments. I would add that Eva's dress is amazing!

jlc said...

I was just perusing blogs after a good episode of Desperate Housewives and I wanted to THANK YOU for reminding me.

Yes, I LOVE Kate Winslet and SlumDog has gotten amazingggg reviews.

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

UGGHH! I missed them...I'll have to check out the pics online.

Jules said...

I missed half the Golden Globes, but I am so excited Sookie Stackhouse won. I'm a huge True Blood fan.
I agree, Kate Winslet looks lovely and her speech was too cute!

Tazeen said...

J Lo is indeed trying too hard and you should watch slumdog, its superb

The Reality of Happily Ever After said...

I LOVE Drew... J Lo looked weird, Dan said "Didn't she wear something like that before, just in green?" --

I need to see Slumdog Millionaire too!

Muffy said...

AGREED! HAHAHA!

Dugout Daisy said...

The awards last night were really good and your comments are spot on! I LOVE LOVE LOVED Drew Barrymore last night! She looked fabulous!!!
Didn't you love it when Demi Moore told her daughter how proud she was and then added "don't hunch." HAHAHA! :D

Piper Jacquelyn said...

You MUST see Slumdog Millionaire! I just saw it Friday night and loved it - it's a beautiful movie, check it out asap!

Reading Material

Past Travels