About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

You're Golden...

Milo and I are chilling on the couch and watching the Globes. I love award shows unfortunately Milo isn't that in to it, he's snoring some logs right now. Here are some of my thoughts thus far.

1. I want to look like Eva Mendes
2. Kate Winslet is amazingly beautiful.
3. J. Lo looks like she's trying a little too hard
4. I guess I need to see Slumdog Millionaire
5. John Adams was great, I need to watch it again. I don't think I saw all the episodes.
6. Yeah Sookie Stackhouse won....
7. Drew Barrymore is looking hot and I'm really excited about Grey Gardens.

9 comments:

LC said...

I just found your blog and I wanted to say that I totally agree with your Golden Globe comments. I would add that Eva's dress is amazing!

jlc said...

I was just perusing blogs after a good episode of Desperate Housewives and I wanted to THANK YOU for reminding me.

Yes, I LOVE Kate Winslet and SlumDog has gotten amazingggg reviews.

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

UGGHH! I missed them...I'll have to check out the pics online.

Jules said...

I missed half the Golden Globes, but I am so excited Sookie Stackhouse won. I'm a huge True Blood fan.
I agree, Kate Winslet looks lovely and her speech was too cute!

Tazeen said...

J Lo is indeed trying too hard and you should watch slumdog, its superb

Mrs. Realife said...

I LOVE Drew... J Lo looked weird, Dan said "Didn't she wear something like that before, just in green?" --

I need to see Slumdog Millionaire too!

Muffy said...

AGREED! HAHAHA!

Dugout Daisy said...

The awards last night were really good and your comments are spot on! I LOVE LOVE LOVED Drew Barrymore last night! She looked fabulous!!!
Didn't you love it when Demi Moore told her daughter how proud she was and then added "don't hunch." HAHAHA! :D

Piper Jacquelyn said...

You MUST see Slumdog Millionaire! I just saw it Friday night and loved it - it's a beautiful movie, check it out asap!

Reading Material

Past Travels