Fellow Travelers

Monday, January 12, 2009

I don't care if Monday's Blue...

Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too....

But my Monday wasn't blue because my Monday was purple... take a look.
I decided I needed to brighten my Monday with some bright purple tights, black shift, knee high black riding boots, and a chunky black necklace. These tights definitely didn't go unnoticed at work, need I remind you I'm one of the few people under the age of 30 at my company. I don't really care.

Well else happened today.

I don't have any new info on Baby J, and its killing me. I can't wait to see the new lil one.

The Jetplanes aren't moving to NC in March...ugh... With Mr.'s knee he going to get rolled back a class or maybe 2, so won't be moving until maybe August. But that does mean that the Mr. will be back in P'cola mid March and have a some time off. So there is a silver lining.

Thank you all for the questions for Mr. Jetplane. I'm dropping the bomb on him today about the blog questions. So keep them coming.

Also, I should finish my 1st book of the Sookie Stackhouse series. Sorry, I've only been reading when I have a free lunch hour. I enjoy the first book, it most of what's happened in the tv show thus far. I'll give you a wrap up after I complete it.

Happy Monday night... I have a lot of tv watching ahead of me. My DVR is getting a workout.

Oh and one last thing. Take a look at this adorable picture of my friend's dog she posted on Facebook. How cute is he?

9 comments:

Chic Runner said...

I love colored tights! super cute! and that dog is ADORABLE! glad you and the mr. will have some time together soon!

Kate said...

I love the colored tights. The dog picture is amazing!

. Becca . said...

That is SOOOO cute! Haha!

Those tights are hawt, girl! Makin' some fashion waves at work, eh? Nice...

MG said...

I love textured/colored tights! So much better than old fashioned pantyhose!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Super cute dog!

Jules said...

Love the tights! I got the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series for Xmas, but I can't start reading until I finsh Breaking Dawn. I need to get on that.
That dog is adorable!

jlc said...

SUCH a good song. And an adorable pup!!


Hahah. I should sooo put glasses on Piper one day. Too cute.

*Kimmie* said...

LOVE the purple! And love the dog - too cute!

Mrs. Newlywed said...

We may be long lost twins.

I also wore purple tights today. If yours are from Target then that is just freaky :)

Reading Material

Past Travels