About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Monday, January 12, 2009

I don't care if Monday's Blue...

Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too....

But my Monday wasn't blue because my Monday was purple... take a look.
I decided I needed to brighten my Monday with some bright purple tights, black shift, knee high black riding boots, and a chunky black necklace. These tights definitely didn't go unnoticed at work, need I remind you I'm one of the few people under the age of 30 at my company. I don't really care.

Well else happened today.

I don't have any new info on Baby J, and its killing me. I can't wait to see the new lil one.

The Jetplanes aren't moving to NC in March...ugh... With Mr.'s knee he going to get rolled back a class or maybe 2, so won't be moving until maybe August. But that does mean that the Mr. will be back in P'cola mid March and have a some time off. So there is a silver lining.

Thank you all for the questions for Mr. Jetplane. I'm dropping the bomb on him today about the blog questions. So keep them coming.

Also, I should finish my 1st book of the Sookie Stackhouse series. Sorry, I've only been reading when I have a free lunch hour. I enjoy the first book, it most of what's happened in the tv show thus far. I'll give you a wrap up after I complete it.

Happy Monday night... I have a lot of tv watching ahead of me. My DVR is getting a workout.

Oh and one last thing. Take a look at this adorable picture of my friend's dog she posted on Facebook. How cute is he?

9 comments:

Chic Runner said...

I love colored tights! super cute! and that dog is ADORABLE! glad you and the mr. will have some time together soon!

Kate said...

I love the colored tights. The dog picture is amazing!

rebecca said...

That is SOOOO cute! Haha!

Those tights are hawt, girl! Makin' some fashion waves at work, eh? Nice...

Megan said...

I love textured/colored tights! So much better than old fashioned pantyhose!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Super cute dog!

Jules said...

Love the tights! I got the first book in the Sookie Stackhouse series for Xmas, but I can't start reading until I finsh Breaking Dawn. I need to get on that.
That dog is adorable!

jlc said...

SUCH a good song. And an adorable pup!!


Hahah. I should sooo put glasses on Piper one day. Too cute.

*Kimmie* said...

LOVE the purple! And love the dog - too cute!

Stephanie said...

We may be long lost twins.

I also wore purple tights today. If yours are from Target then that is just freaky :)

Reading Material

Past Travels