About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mrs. Jetplane+bored lunch hour+ BCBG sale = $$ down the drain

I think the title is self explanatory. I have been eyeing a dress for quite some time and I love it. I really wanted a 4 but they only had a 6 left, but I think if I wear a bra with it, it will be okay. Its not huge on me, but a 4 would have been best. I can rationalize anything.

Picture to follow tonight when I get home.

I was good I wanted 2 dresses, and settled for one. I needed a dress for Chicago, right?

Here's hoping Mrs. Jetplane's commission check is good next week... I've been spending money like its my job lately. The shopping is ceasing right now, so why is Rue La La having a Marc Jacobs sale tomorrow.... ugh..

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Loooove me some BCBG...

Can't wait to see it! :)

Mrs. Potts said...

I can't wait to see pictures!

Seaside Prep said...

can't wait to see the picture!! totally ok to splurge :)

Muffy said...

Rue La La is TROUBLE!!!! Can't wait to see your new dress!!!

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Shopping...it will be the end of me. Sounds like you got a really good deal though, I can justify anything too. Can't wait to see the dress!

Reading Material

Past Travels