About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fitting it all into one...

I have a lot of lil things say so I'm making them all fit into 1 bloated post.

1. Mama Jetplane visited her doctor on Tuesday and all looks good. They have started the hormone regimen and now are awaiting her bone analysis and her BRAC analysis. She also continues to get injections into her spacers that stretch out the skin for her future reconstructive surgery.

2. Mr. Jetplane is doing well after surgery. He had his follow up visit with his ortho surgeon today and he's looking good. He has ALOT of physical therapy but has already started.

3. I am so excited television is back - GG, Nip Tuck, 90210, One Tree Hill, Grey's... Yeah!

4. My friend J, who is a former college roomie, sorority sis, and bridesmaid is getting induced on Sunday. She has wanted and felt like she would have the baby on 1/11, she might just be right. Can't wait to see her lil girl. Its crazy that my friends are starting to have babies. We are getting old... almost 30 (yikes!)

5. I'm taking inspiration from Preppy Nonsense... I have to stop buying stuff. I've spent alot of money in the past month or so.

6. That being said here's my BCBG dress I just bought during my lunch hour this week. I love the collar. And I also ordered this and it should be on my door step when I get home tonight. Amazon had quite a deal, too bad I already bought the first book, but it saved me a lot of money. I have to read all the books now.

But after this, I'm not buying anything more this month that I don't "need".

14 comments:

Gwen said...

I LOVE THE DRESS!!!!!! I wish I could find great dresses here in town. :) Hope all is well with your mom & hubby. Still praying for you all.

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

I'm glad TV is back on too...But that just means my DVR will be full again, Glad to hear your loved ones are doing well!

Lis said...

I am just dying over the dress!! It is amazing!! :)

Lulu said...

Love that dress too!!! I atually just bought it in white a few weeks ago, thinking about wearing it to my rehersal dinner? So fun.
Hope you're having a good week!
xoxo,
Lulu

Sweet Simplicity said...

Cute dress! I've got to stop spending too! :)

Chic Runner said...

the dress is super cute! :) so glad you are doing good but just wanted to let you know that I'm still thinking of you! :) I'm taking inspiration from you and not buying anything too! ha ha

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Cute dress! Send some good stores my way okay?

As for the sites...
http://mom2alexis2003.blogspot.com/
http://justagirlfromla.blogspot.com/

I feel like they are going to track m down and beat me up for this...Enjoy!

Muffy said...

OOOOH, I LOVE the dress!!! FAB!

Little Miss Diva said...

The dress so adorable! Love it! :)

Dugout Daisy said...

I'm so glad to hear that Mama Jetplane is doing well! and Mr. Jetplane too!!! Let me know how you're liking the True Blood books!
Very mod dress too, I love it!

Sara said...

I am a huge lover of BCBG for years now. Seriously, even if I don't see the tag, I will zero in on one of his dresses. It's very pretty!

Ashley said...

Cute dress! BCBG always comes through.

Madison Sanders said...

Physical therapy is the key to his recovery. I've been doing it all my life--and I'm 19. It will all be worth it in the end!

I had a friend that was supposed to do physical therapy after a surgery, but she quit because it hurt. Yes, it does. She didn't understand that it would help her gert stronger, etc. etc. Needless to say, she's worse now than she was when she had her last surgery because she didn't strech those muscles that had been operated on.

PinkSass said...

You are going to love the rest of the Sookie Stackhouse books. Have you seen the show True Blood?

Reading Material

Past Travels