About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I don't have many pet peeves but....

I do have some and recently they have been aggravated....

1. If you leave a room, turn off the light, especially the bathroom.

2. If you have the last soda in a carton, throw out carton. I see it and can almost taste it, and for there to be none in there.... I find it hard to not want to punch you in the face.

3. Please don't invade my personal space. I don't like close talkers and people that feel they need to touch me when they are talking to me. Don't put your hand on my shoulder while you walk by and say "Hi", it totally freaks me out.

4. Please don't make me see your butt crack in public places. I know you feel a draft when your shirt rides up and pants fall down. I've been there, I know.

5. Please don't ask me if my pug is that dog from that movie. And don't say to me, oh I've seen those around a lot lately, its very trendy. I've had him for almost 6 years, I'm not being trendy. Look at him, his has gray hair, does he look like a freaking puppy.

6. And finally I have a serious issue with people wearing shoes and their toes stick out over the tops of them. For some reason it disturbs me, I don't know why but it does. Sorry, maybe I'm a weirdo, but it totally freaks me out. If your foot is hanging over your shoe, it might be too small. Case in point, these are 2 very well known celebrities at the Golden Globes wearing very expensive shoes and it grosses me out.

Sorry for the Debbie Downer moment. Bitching closed for this morning.

Happy Hump Day to you all...

16 comments:

Stephanie said...

GAH! I hate the shoe thing too! Drives me nuts. It just makes it look like your shoes are way too small.

Sweet Simplicity said...

I always notice celebs having their toes hanging off. Its so weird!!

Girl Meets Beau said...

I am so with you on the shoe thing! I have never understood why people don't think to go up a 1/2 size so there long gangly toes don't hang over!! Seriously! It's gross.

Sarah said...

I'm with you on the pet peeves, I don't have a dog but the rest of them I can relate to! It's good to get your frustrations out! : )

USCEmily said...

I'm with you on the shoes and the soft drink carton. I laughed out loud at this post!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love it! The light thing really bothers me and I can't stand the shoe thing at all.

Gwen said...

LMAO!!! I am totally that way about lights. I have more than once thrown a soda carton at Brian. I have a guy at work that will die next time he walks into my cube and opens my overhead cabinet without asking. AND seriously some people need friends to tell them their freaking shoes are too small. Sorry...had to join in the bitching fun too. :) You totally crack me up. {HUGS}

Seaside Prep said...

I love 2!!! My boyfriend is a serious offender! haha. this list brought me many giggles! (even at work!)

Sara said...

I was laughing out loud at this post - sometimes we all just need to get it out.

I hate the shoe thing. It's gross.

And my husband is the worst about leaving the Little Debbie cartons completely empty in the pantry. And then he wants to know why I didn't buy more at the store. BECAUSE THERE'S A BOX OF THEM IN THE PANTRY. Oh that one's empty....Ugh!

Newlywed Next Door said...

I'm with ya on the "personal space" -- close talkers make me really uncomfortable -- I always want to keep backing up. :-)

Chic Runner said...

I hate those shoes too. Sick! Seeing pictures of CELEBS in shoes like that is soooo trashy too. Anyways, number 2 is one of my biggest pet peeves EVER. My dad and brother do that with everything!

Olde Town Style Guide said...

AHhh! Those pictures of the feet give me the CREEPS! I can't stand that either...ewww...cringing now!!

KatieSaysSo said...

omg...that soda thing is so annoying!! i hate that!!! happens around here ALL the time!

With Love from New Orleans said...

EWW that toe thing is sooo true. They really are creepy looking. I am not a feet fan in general.

Ashley said...

Eek! I cringed when I saw that first photo. First off - those shoes? But then the toes, too?? Nasty.

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

The hubby is VERY guilty of leaving empty soda boxes in the fridge...and it drives me nuts!

I don't like when toes hang off the front of shoes either...and when their heels hang off the backs too. Buy bigger shoes!

Reading Material

Past Travels