About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Friday, January 2, 2009

I <3 Mr. Jetplane


My husband can be extremely sweet when he wants to be.

On NYE he sent me the following text which I received at 10:04pm

"126 minutes left for me to love u this yr"
It was very sweet and made me tear up a little. And today I almost cried in my office when I got this...

"Loved u for the 1st 35 hours of the new yr and am looking forward to loving u for the 8725 hrs left this yr"

I love you too Mr. Jetplane.

8 comments:

KatieSaysSo said...

That is the sweetest text. EVER! I need to find me a man like that! ;)

Gwen said...

What a sweetheart he is. You are so lucky. :)

Sweet Simplicity said...

That is so sweet! They can be really romantic when they want to be. :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, that really is super sweet!

AmberW said...

I need to find me one of THOSE!!
How absolutely thoughtful :)

Mrs. Ruby said...

Aww...so sweet.
I feel your pain, my hubby and I did long distance for a long time. It will be over before you know it! :)

Kate said...

So cute :)

Chic Runner said...

Ah that is TOO cute! you got a great husband! :)

Reading Material

Past Travels