About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vista Print... what's your problem - UPDATE

I have a $14.95 charge from you that I didn't make and your 800 number is down. I need an explanation. I have NO way to contact you via email or another number.... I'm pissed and I need help...

Crisis has been averted...

Since I couldn't get a hold of anyone at Vista Print initially (for the first hour or so) I called MC and contested the charge. They removed it without issue, I guess they will do that rather easily for charges under $15.oo.

Then I just got a hold of Vista Print, I believe they are outsourcing their customer service to India, it was rather difficult to speak with her. And that says a lot, because 60% of the people I talk to on a daily basis, English is their 2nd or sometimes 3rd or 4th language. Anyway - I somehow had signed up for a rewards programs. What kind of rewards program do I have to pay for and not get any rewards... Well I'm removed from it and they are crediting my account.

Thanks for your help.

And to make matters even worse, MC lost/erased our entire online account information. I randomly found out about this card today because I was calling to handle that hot mess. What a day, back to work....

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can tell you exactly what that is.

There is a box you have to uncheck when you place your first order. If you don't do it they charge you a fee for some usage thing.

It happened to me on my corporate AMEX after I used it for work. I forgot to uncheck it with the work account, but I had remembered on the personal one.

They'll take it off.

Muffy said...

UGH?!?!?! That is the WORST!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I hope this didn't have to do with your Return Address labels. AH! Vista Print Customer Service is very good. They will help you as soon as you get thru. xx, Nina

Sarah said...

yikes! I've ordered at least three times through Vista Print and I can't remember checking or unchecking that box, I'll have to keep my eyes open for an extra charges.....hope you can get it sorted!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That stinks.

Maybe MC took off the online stuff because you disputed the charges?

I think the rewards thing usually comes up for me as a pop up.

Glad the crisis was averted.

LC said...

Yes! A lot of people have had this exact problem. I didn't but I know a lot of fellow brides that did. I am glad you situation has been solved!

Tammy said...

The same thing happened to me with the charge. The customer service rep. thought she was just going to "cancel" the reoccurring charge. You should have heard her voice when I told her I wanted ALL my money back........lol.

Tammy M

Mrs. Not-so-Domesticated said...

Glad you got it taken care of...sounds like a nightmare. It's so frustrating to complain to someone who barely speaks english...and I'm pretty good with understanding broken english, I've done it all my life...

Pink Pearls & Muddy Sneakers said...

I loved your purple tights post :) As for Mr. Jetplane questions... I want to know exactly when he knew he would marry you! :) Glad your crisis is averted!

Allison Hasel said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. The Ticketmaster website used to do it, too, the charge is a $14.95 from a thing called Entertainment Rewards or something like that. If you don't click I am not interested on that screen, you will end up with that on your credit card once a month. Of course, they make it very hard to tell what it is, so a lot of people sign up for it accidentally!

Reading Material

Past Travels