About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Mrs. Jetplane is trying and I do emphasize the word "trying" to watch what she eats. So I wanted to give all the new additions to the Mrs.' kitchen.


So I love chocolate milk.... love it. But I don't like regular white milk, at all. So this is now in my fridge and I drink it while getting ready in the morning... It is so yummy...



This is my new favorite salad dressing, its not "low" fat but it is 5g of fat for 2 tbsp. I'll be honest, I put about 1 tbsp on my salads, so it isn't too bad. My salad are bagged Spring Mix, broccoli slaw (which is the best thing ever, it is cabbage, carrots, and broccoli sliced), cucumbers, sliced almonds, and cranberries. Sometimes, I'll put a light sprinkling of cheddar cheese, but it doesn't really need it.
Finally, I love Laughing Cow Light Spreadable Cheese. I love to put this on a toasted bagel or eat it on Melba toast. It comes in Swiss, Garlic Herb, and French Onion all in light. I eat this on a whole grain bagel for breakfast a lot of mornings.




Tonight I'm going to post a recipe for low cal ranch dip that is made with tofu, yes tofu. And I actually like it, so does Mr. Jetplane.

XOXO

10 comments:

Sara said...

The salad sounds great. And I love the laughing cow popsicles!

Chic Runner said...

I love laughing cow!!! YUMMY! :)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh my - the laughing cow cheese is my FAVORITE thing ever. I just ate two while catching up on my GoogleReader! MM, and chocolate milk? I haven't had that in forever and it sounds SO yummy.

Becca said...

I didn't know Skinny Cow made chocolate milk!! YUM! I love their ice cream sandwiches/bars.. yummmmmmmmm.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love Laughing Cow cheese! I am going to have to try the chocolate milk!

Sarah said...

I eat that cheese all the time!

Mary Michal said...

You've got great gratitude and attitude. That's why I nominated you. Come see! http://marymichal.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-award.html

Unknown said...

The laughing cow has been part of my lunch for sometime now, but I am going to check out the chocolate milk! Yum!

Sweet Simplicity said...

I am going to have to try out that chocolate milk. Yummy!

Jules said...

Laughing Cow cheese is so good. Mmmm!

Reading Material

Past Travels