About Mrs Jetplane Pug Love Mrs Jetplane Cooks email me twitter rue la la one kings lane gilt groupe Image Map

Fellow Travelers

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today Baby J comes

Today one of my best girl friends J is getting induced. I am so incredibly happy for her and her hubby who have been together since we were sophomores in college.


I never had the luxury of having sisters, but I feel I have them after joining a sorority my freshman year of college. J and I lived together junior and senior year of college, and have loved her "now" hubby for as long as I have known him. He will be an amazing father and I couldn't be happier for the two of them.


Its times like these I wish I lived closer to my friends. I miss them terribly and I wish I could within driving distance for all these living changing times.


Love you J.

Here is J, Me, and K at my wedding. We're sitting outside on the patio/lounge area. We were all roomies junior and senior yr of college.





Here is J putting lip gloss on the flower girl at my wedding. She was still in her first trimester and have just told us all she was preggers.

These last pics are from J's week long girls bash at a villa in Acapulco before her wedding. It was one of the best weeks ever.

5 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Cute pictures! And best of luck to your friend!

jlc said...

So happy for her!!! Wish her the best from all us! :)

AmberW said...

Very exciting for your friend!
Can't wait to hear all about it :)
(And a week long wedding bash.. how jealous am I?!?!)

Mrs. Realife said...

Congrats to your friend!

Fun pics!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats to your friend! Love the pictures!

Reading Material

Past Travels